Finance Department Summary
Through a year-long process, the Horizon City Finance Department prepares and administers City’s Annual Budget. City Staff submits the proposed Annual Budget to the City Council in September and the fiscal year begins on October 1.
The Finance Department is responsible for the following:
· Management of financial planning and accounting for the City
· Revenue forecasting and expenditure control
· City payroll
· Accounts payable and receivables
· Administration of the City’s outstanding debt obligations
· Assisting City Staff in preparing the Annual Budget
· Investment of City funds for both short and long-term purposes
· Cash management services for the City.
· Completion of annual audit of all City funds and related compliance audits
Pat Randleel, Finance Director Delia Dominguez, Finance Assistant
(915) 852-1046 Ext 104 (915) 852-1046 Ext 102
Fax - (915) 852-1005
Accounts Payable Invoice Submission Email - Accountspayable@horizoncity.org